HAVE AN EAVESTROUGH INSTALLATION ANG GET THEM CLEANED FOR FREE
Most homeowners and builders don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the eavestrough system. We believe that the eavestrough system deserve a little more attention, and understanding the importance of it may prevent costly home repair bills.
A properly installed eavestrough system will last 25-30 years. In order to last that long, you should maintain it regularly: .
- Clean your eavestrough twice a year: early spring and late autumn
- Have them checked if they are pulling away from the house
- Check if they are leaking or overflowing
- Clean the downspouts from any blockage.
- Consider installing leaf guards and heating cables to improve the performance and function
While some homeowner perform the maintenance themselves , others prefer to hire different contractors or the boys in neighborhood to clean their eavestroughs.
Eclipse Roofing offers long term plans on eavestrough cleaning.
Sign up for an eavestrough system installation or a minimum 3 years plan on eavestrough cleaning and you will get:
- The first eavestrough cleaning, for free
- Roof inspection every time we will show up to clean your eavestrough
- The best plan you will ever get just for a few bucks