The roof is the most important structural component of your house. Having long cold winters, it is very important to have your roof checked and maintained annually. Cost of a roof varies from different factors such as: roof size and slope, type of materials and warranty, layers of shingles in case of re-roof, and the roof components itself such as: dormers, metal valleys, skylights, chimneys, roof vents etc.
Fibreglass shingles are a new material in the roof industry and the most common shingles used. These shingles are a type of asphalt shingles but more resistant toward weather factors, fire resistant, recyclable and eco-friendly. Fibreglass shingles are considered to be the most cost-effective alternative. With its long life expectancy, durability, cost-effective and wide selection of designs and textures, fibreglass shingles are the most preferable choice of homeowners in North America.
We offer cedar shingles or cedar shake roofing.
The strength and beauty, naturally practical, and value enhancing roof option. Cedar wood for roofs makes very attractive type of wood roofing.
And quality is always assured:
- resisting the weather in all conditions
- resisting insect damage
- resisting UV ray damage
- resist moisture, decay and insect damage
- has exceptional thermal insulation properties.
Slate has been used for centuries and is considered to be one of the most beautiful and expensive roofing material.
- aesthetically pleasing
- extremely long lasting.
- require little to no maintenance
- variety of colours, grain, textures, size, thickness, pattern, and exposure.
Synthetic Slate is a cost effective alternative to natural slate. great investment with minimal maintenance
- authentic look
- limited lifetime warranty (50-year)
- high wind uplift rating.
- class A fire rating system
- very durable, would not fade, crack or curl with time
Eclipse roofing specializes in the installation, repair and maintenance of various residential and commercial flat roofing systems. Most common use in flat roof are torch down two-ply, modified bitumen membrane systems.
In flat roof different thickness of rigid insulation, and finishes colours are applied.
Metal roof and metal work
- Bay windows metal roof
- Downspout water collector
- Custom made flashing
- Flat roof parapets and step flashings
- Chimneys metal
- Custom capping
- Scoopers and more
Skylights are an excellent source of natural light:
There are three main types of skylights, ventilating, fixed, and tubular. They come in a range of different shapes, including flat, arched, domed, and pyramid.
- admit 3 times more light than a vertical window
- reduces energy consumption
- improving your visual comfort levels
- natural sunlight and vitamin D