An Eavestrough System is a component of a roof system, which collects and diverts rainwater shed by the roof.
SEAMLESS EAVESTROUGH (K-SHAPE 5 & 6 INCH)
Eavestrough are made in aluminum, copper and zinc.
1. Connections required ONLY AT CORNERS to join gutter sections.
2. Create a smooth look with minimal seams that minimize leakage.
3. Durable baked-on finish paint won’t blister, flake or peel, maintenance-free.
4. Made from material that is at least 90% recycled aluminum, 40 years warranty from manufacture.
SCREW BRACKETS HANGER
1. Strong wide body eavestrough hanger.
2. Designed to be Self-bracing at the greatest stress points.
3. The screw will stay in longer than spikes over time.
4. The hanger is completely invisible from below the eavestrough once installed.
5. Fits tightly in the gutter nose & clips snugly to the back of the gutter.
6. Comes with a pre inserted 3" long, 1/4 " hex head self piercing screw.
7. Installs directly through the fascia into the rafter end with 1-1/2 " total penetration depth.
8. Recommended hanger spacing is 24" on centre.
1. Durable baked-on finish paint won’t blister, flake or peel, maintenance-free.
2. Size 3" x 3" square, 3" x 4" rectangular, 3" & 4" round.
3. Drains 186 gallons of run-off per minute.
4. Fastened on the wall with concrete anchors and decorative aluminum straps.